Running on a platform focused on protecting property values, supporting Greenwich schools and competent, compassionate governance with all residents in mind
After years of protracted litigation, the town agreed to settle a lawsuit brought by police captain Mark Kordick in 2020 for wrongful dismissal. The $650,000 settlement, in addition to the legal fees will cost Greenwich taxpayers $1.5 million.
Your Questions Answered:
What’s a Selectperson? Why does the Board of Estimate and Taxation matter? Read our “explainer” on Greenwich’s Town Government
We Need Your Help:
The GDTC needs your help to effect social and economic justice – and to get Democrats elected and appointed. We’d love for you to join us!
WE ARE THE
GREENWICH DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Facts. Vision. Competence.
ONLINE ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION
For other voting information click HERE
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER
We need your help leading up to the November 7th town elections!
Get the Newsletter
- Sep 28, 2023, 5:30pmPhone Bank Thursdays!Greenwich Dems Headquarters
- Oct 4, 2023, 10:00amCoffee with DemsCoffee For Good
- Oct 5, 2023, 5:30pmPhone Bank Thursdays!Greenwich Dems Headquarters
- Oct 7, 2023, 10:00amCoffee with DemsCoffee For Good
- Oct 10, 2023, 7:00pmA CONVERSATION BETWEEN CONGRESSMAN JIM HIMES AND GREENWICH TIME COLUMNIST DAVID RAFFERTY